How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ReadyLaw Your Own Question
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2116
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
Type Your Law Question Here...
ReadyLaw is online now

Sorry for my faults in the text. But I’m not native English.

Customer Question

Sorry for my faults in the text. But I’m not native English. I‘m writing in behalf of my son who is perfect in English.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Mason is already 18 since a few days. We came from Germany 10 years before for home educating. My son is highly gifted in some areas. After 3 years based on several reasons my son stared with state education. Here he has been diagnosed as autistic and treated as this one but his giftedness has been swept under the table. All together he had only 2 years academic education in the last 7 years , he has no exams now. In one school he has been mentally and intellectually abused and manipulated.Though he is tested in the meantime in the U.K. as gifted too, it goes on as always. He doesn’t get what he needs, the psychological statement is ignored, the CC tries to bring him in any kind of education. This produces a lot of conflicts at home. He has himself involved now for a one day course in a college, which I tried to pay for myself. In the college then they have said, we don’t have to pay. I don’t inform the CC about it because they insist that my son attends 16 weekly hours. But he is mentally so damaged that he is not able to do it in the moment. The recommendation of the psychologist is one or two courses.
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: i have sent a letter to the director of the CC and myosin has got a form back to sign but I‘m really sceptic to send it back. I have the feeling they want to bring my son in their side because I didn’t already get informed BEFORE he has been 18 about meetings an phonecall with him and the outcome. Since he is 18 I’m excluded from everything. i have sent a copy of the emails above to our MO too. But no answer till today. i have collected all emailsof the past in several folders
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, if my son makes a claim, can he get claim aid. The last two years I have paid thousands of Pounds to get helpfrom a friend who accompanied me and sorted out everything.
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 14 days ago.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 12 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Thank you for your patience,
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 9 days ago.

This isCustomer welcome to Just Answer.

I have been a legal expert on the site for several years and my goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation. Your satisfaction is my top priority! Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an lawyer-client relationship and it is always in your best interest to retain legal counsel, if you have a current legal matter, that you need help with.

Please allow me a few moments to reply with my initial answer. I am here but need time to read what you shared above, type and respond to you. Feel free to ask any follow up questions as needed until you are satisfied.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 9 days ago.

Hello again, I am trying to understand what it is you are referring to as claim aid? What exactly would you like to claim for and from whom?

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 9 days ago.

Good day again,

I thank you for your patience.

I have not heard from you with respect to my question. So I will try to provide you with an answer which best deals with your query. Generally, if you are entitled to a claim/benefit and one has not been paid to you, the best starting point is for you to speak with someone at the citizens advice bureau. They will be able to go through your particular circumstance with you to see which benefit is most suitable for you.

Can I clarify anything for you?

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 9 days ago.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions - I am happy to help!