How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Joy Nicholas Your Own Question
Joy Nicholas
Joy Nicholas, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1898
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Law Question Here...
Joy Nicholas is online now

Rachel hodgkins we are having a problem concerning a socail

Customer Question

hi my name is ***** ***** hodgkins we are having a problem concerning a socail worker called joe also she has not been working with us been very horrible towards myself and my mum we have shared pr my dad passed away earlier this year which my brother steven and jainine dunnings now recently my brother has passed away at age 33 now the socail worker wont even drug test jainine thretening us with care my brother died at her house while being on herion with jainine dunnings the socail services wont even drug test jainine we have ask so many times for a drug test which this isnt happened on jainine dunnings im also found out jainine dunnings has been taking herion and crack still and the socail services wont drug test her she has her two twins girls she has another daughter anso another daughter and my brothers son and my son staying there now she has left the kids with a stranger to go out until 4am in the morning on herion and the thing is my mum wa\nts my son back the socail worker joe wont listen to us and wont drug test jainine dunning regulaly please can you help us with this yoursencerly miss rachel hodgkins email address***@******.*** i will be getting a new phone tomorrow this is very eargent please email me for a appointment as soon as possible this is very inportant
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: myself and my mum have pr written prove from courts from agreement what was made years ago
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: northamptonshire england
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no just we have been asking for along time for a new socail worker for my son and they wont do that also the socail worker never once has worked with my son me and my mum very discusting and they wont listen to us about jainine dunnings still on herion or drug tests
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Joy Nicholas replied 11 days ago.
Hi, thank you for your message. Welcome to just answer. My name is***** and I am very sorry to hear about your situation. I hope my answer can help you today. Can I confirm what is their response to your concerns?
Expert:  Joy Nicholas replied 10 days ago.

Hi, thank you for your message. Welcome, my name is***** am very sorry you are experiencing this and I hope I can help you today. Without the information I asked for, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps. I would advise that you write the company a letter setting out your full claim using their complaint procedure. The letter should set out what you are complaining about and what you want from them. If you do not get the answer you hope for you will need to take legal action.

You may want to instruct a solicitor to represent you and draft the reply for you. The solicitor will be able to weigh all the evidence before them and help you build a strong case. You can find a solicitor by using the law society find a solicitor link here: You will be able to search by specialism and also town or postcode to find one near you. You may qualify for legal aid if you have low income and want to take the case to court. You can check if you can get legal aid here: You can find a legal aid solicitor by using this link: Legal aid is free assistance to people who cannot afford to pay legal fees such as legal advice and proceedings. You could also visit your local Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB) ( For more information please visit: CAB’s are accessible in different areas in the country providing free legal advice to individuals who cannot afford this. You can contact them by phone to book a face to face appointment. They may also be able to provide phone appointments. Moreover, you might be able to find a pro bono lawyer by attending/contacting a LawWorks Clinic. A probono lawyer is a free lawyer. The LawWorks Clinics Network is a network of free legal advice sessions that LawWorks (the Solicitors Pro Bono Group) supports. For more information and to find a network near you please visit the following website:

Before taking the legal route you may want to try to make a complaint to an ombudsman. The ombudsman is an independent organisation which may help settle the matter before it goes to court. You can contact them here: You should set out your full claim and what you are complaining about. If you are unhappy with the decision then you will need to take legal action.

I hope this helps and I wish you all the best in dealing with this matter. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have further questions regarding this matter. I am happy to answer follow-up questions - please do get in touch with extra information or further queries and I will do my best to help you. Best wishes.

Expert:  Joy Nicholas replied 10 days ago.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!