How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Anthony Chendo Your Own Question
Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2083
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
Type Your Law Question Here...
Anthony Chendo is online now

If I want to make Money Claim for contractor and contract

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: If I want to make Money Claim for contractor and contract was sign with me and my partner and I want to go court just me, it is Ok/
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Lincoln, lincolnshire
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: send my claim
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just, can I go without my partner?
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Anthony Chendo replied 9 days ago.


Welcome to JA.

Yes you can proceed with such a claim as long as the issue in question does not involve your partner's input and or your partner's input regarding the issue is not crucial to the matter at hand.

I hope i have clarified the position, if not please let me know.

Thanks and stay safe.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Ok, thank you.
Expert:  Anthony Chendo replied 9 days ago.

Your welcome and have a good day.

Expert:  Anthony Chendo replied 5 days ago.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything as I am happy to help!”