UK Solicitor John
UK Solicitor John, Solicitor
Experience:  8 years legal experience
106125879

I am launching a shopping service website where customers

Customer Question

I am launching a shopping service website where customers can buy products from say Tesco and I can go to tesco, buy the products and deliver to the customer. It is okay to list Tesco's products on my website. They will be listed as tesco's products and not mine.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: To do what?
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Hello, I am still waiting for a response
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 16 days ago.

Expert:  UK Solicitor John replied 15 days ago.

Hello, how are you? Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. Hopefully we can get this resolved quickly.

This just sounds like a delivery service and not one which infringes on any copyright or licensing laws. The customers are buying directly from Tesco or the like, and you are assisting in getting the products to them. As a result it will be fine to proceed accordingly.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions. I am happy to help.

Hello, just following up on this to ensure you're satisfied with what you need to do. Please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions. I am happy to help. All the best, John.