12826847

I saw your article with regards my rights as my neighbour

Customer Question

i saw your article with regards ***** ***** as my neighbour planted a new hedge right ON the boundary line , i knw exactly where it is as i had a GPS survey done, i believe there was a law passed ( 2015?) to that effect? n
JA: What steps have been taken so far? Has any paperwork been prepared or filed?
Customer: after the surveyor put the posts in to mark the boundary, my neighbour pulled them out ! i have seen a solicitor but she seemed unaware of this law and i need to write a letter to my neighbour and in that would like to refer to this
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: nr20
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Expert:  F E Smith replied 10 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer.

I will be happy to assist with your question today. I need some time to consider this and compose a response. There is NO need to wait online because you will get an email when I respond. Sometimes it will be minutes, sometimes longer.

I apologise for any unavoidable delay, but rest assured I have not forgotten your question.

before i answer fully -

how long have you and your neighbour lived there?

and have you had issues with her before?

whats her problem with your hedge? what was there before?