SASH_Law
SASH_Law, Lawyer
Experience:  LLB (Hons)
96947008

My 86 year old mother was evicted from her home of 26 years.

Customer Question

My 86 year old mother was evicted from her home of 26 years. Her name is*****: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: 7 lintaine Close, Molan Rod. W6 8QA
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: The police put an asbo on her door to go to marylebone court the following morning.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I took her. I explained that the notice was serve at 8pm court is 10am
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 9 days ago.

Good afternoon to you, I'm Lea and I am going to assist you today.

When did this occur?

Has the court granted a possession order, or has your mother actually been evicted from the property?

What was the claim against her?

The following is useful info to assist you with the site:

1. I have found that every question asked in my field of expertise can be answered online; I am not available for phone calls.
  2. The site does automated pop ups for calls, if you inadvertently click for a phone call but don’t want one, kindly refer the matter directly to customer services so that they can assist you.
  3. Customer services no. is: 0808(###) ###-####/li>
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 8 days ago.

I would have liked to assist you with your request for assistance, but without the additional information I asked for I am unable to do so. If it was possible to provide a general answer, I would have done that – but that also was not possible in your case as I simply didn’t have enough information to do so.

By all means return and provide further details and I will assist.