Ed Turner
Ed Turner,
Experience:  Director and Consultant Solicitor (Self-Employed) at Ed Turner LLB Limited
107013918

Is it possible to voice instead of writing, im in Jamaica

Hi Pearl..is it possible to voice instead of writing
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: im in Jamaica however my defendant is a corporation in the uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I've written to them however their policy doesn't allow company employees to speak to offending litigants
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: my case need a specialist..onewho deals with infringement of rights by a media (film) corporation
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Ibe been advised that i need to speak with a specialist whose experience is in dealing with infringement of image and voice in film media. This infringement occured in Jamaica by a known media house in the UK, hence, my need for International representation.

Hello. I am Ed, a Solicitor qualified in England & Wales with over a decade’s experience in the legal profession advising clients.

I specialise in Commercial Contracts, Business Transactions, Employment, Dispute Resolution, Personal Injury and Road Traffic Law and shall be reviewing your legal problem today.

Regarding the site’s automatic offer of a Premium Service Phone Call, I shall be delighted to talk with you by phone to discuss your issue in greater detail if you accept the offer.

This is a complicated matter which requires a detailed discussion where I can provide bespoke advice. I suggest that we have a detailed telephone discussion. Please accept the site’s offer of a Premium Service Phone Call.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
i accept

Please accept via the site and make payment and I will be able to speak to you at a mutually convenient time.

Ed Turner,
Experience: Director and Consultant Solicitor (Self-Employed) at Ed Turner LLB Limited