Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

PLEASE PASS THIS QUESTION TO EXPERT JAMIE-LAW FOR AN

PLEASE PASS THIS QUESTION TO EXPERT JAMIE-LAW FOR AN ANSWER???Which one of the following best describes the circumstances in which Full public funding should be granted?A---as long as Judicial Review is available and where all administrative appeals, reasonable alternative remedies and other pre-action procedures been complied with.B----as long as the Defendant has been sent a pre-action protocol Letter Before Claim and been given an opportunity to respond but has failed to provide any or any satisfactory response within the stipulated time.C----as long as the prospects of success are 50% or more, or where it is not possible to assess the prospects of success (e.g. because there are difficult disputes of fact, law or expert evidence) but where the case has a significant wider public interest or it is of overwhelming important to the client or it raises significant human rights issues.D----only when all three of the above are satisfied.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

A---as long as Judicial Review is available and where all administrative appeals, reasonable alternative remedies and other pre-action procedures been complied with - yes that is right
B----as long as the Defendant has been sent a pre-action protocol Letter Before Claim and been given an opportunity to respond but has failed to provide any or any satisfactory response within the stipulated time - this is right
C----as long as the prospects of success are 50% or more, or where it is not possible to assess the prospects of success (e.g. because there are difficult disputes of fact, law or expert evidence) but where the case has a significant wider public interest or it is of overwhelming important to the client or it raises significant human rights issues - this is right
D----only when all three of the above are satisfied - so it has to be this answer.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today, please?

If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
the right option is C. Am I right???

D.......

Does that help?

I was just following up to see if there is anything else I can assist you with today? If so, just let me know.

If not, then I am happy to have been able to assist you.

Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience: Solicitor