Ed Turner
Ed Turner,
Experience:  Director and Consultant Solicitor (Self-Employed) at Ed Turner LLB Limited
107013918

I have a hearing at court on the 9th of November and have

Customer Question

Hi, I have a hearing at court on the 9th of November and have prepared most of the documents including my statement. The case is about dealership sold me a vehicle that had problems and i tried to reject it but they did not take it back. I need someone to go over all documents with me and correct my mistakes as well as advice further. I am on tight budget too so what are my options?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: London, UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have sent in an application for help with fees. I have kind of written my statement and collected all documents that support my statement. I have a mechanic who is ready to give a written statement.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I would like to know what are my chances of winning the case. And if I need to get the car mechanic as a witness to the court hearing or if his statement sent in would be ok.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 14 days ago.

Expert:  Ed Turner replied 14 days ago.

Hello. I am Ed, a Solicitor qualified in England & Wales with over a decade’s experience in the legal profession advising clients.

I specialise in Commercial Contracts, Business Transactions, Employment, Dispute Resolution, Personal Injury and Road Traffic Law and shall be reviewing your legal problem today.

This is a complicated matter which requires a detailed discussion where I can provide bespoke advice. I suggest that we have a detailed telephone discussion. Please accept my offer of a Premium Service Document Review and Phone Call.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
How much does it cost to get premium service document review and advice?
Expert:  Ed Turner replied 13 days ago.

Please post one more reply (such as "Yes" or "OK" and I will place an offer through the Portal for US$100.