Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

About fraud

Customer Question

About fraud
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
A claimant submitted an application to appeal
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
With respondent the High Court.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
The Master sent directions to put the respondents at the lower Court so the Claimant added them AS well
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
The claim was issued with respondent Defra and not the High Court as the claimant had put. The Claimant complained that it was changed without was sent and asked that it is recalled but the Master refused.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
They claimed that the form was then as it should and that an N244 was needed to add a respondent. The Claimant asked that the changed document is recalled first and then she would resubmit everything with the N244 as well
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Or else a judge to review the refusal.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
The Master did none of the two
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
We understand this as forgery
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 8 days ago.

Hi thank you for your message, I understand this is stressful for you so I will try and explain the situation carefully to you. Please note this is not a chat service so responses may not be instantaneous. The situation you have described is not forgery. Forgery is defined as "A person is guilty of forgery if he makes a false instrument, with the intention that he or another shall use it to induce somebody to accept it as genuine, and by reason of so accepting it to do or not to do some act to his own or any other person’s prejudice.” In this case the Master has not committed forgery because their actions do not fall into the definition. You can find out more here: https://www.cps.gov.uk/legal-guidance/forgery-and-counterfeiting

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Well according to my understanding it does
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
does the manipulation of documents
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
The Appelant's notice had as respondent the High Court judge
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
As only responsible
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
The Master asked for the respondents of the lower Court and then replaced the High Court with Defra presenting these as respondents to the judge
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
All that was needed was a N244
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
it was forgery
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
With regards ***** ***** file the caseworker left OUT all documents from the Claimant to mislead the judge
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
she changed the contents of the Appeal bundle and this to us is forgery
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
that the judge only reads the papers of the High Court (orders) and RESISTANCES
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Which is bias

Hi thank you for your message, I understand your understanding may be different from my own. Clearly I can only advise you according to my understanding formed on the basis of several years training plus numerous postgraduate and professional qualifications. As well as many years of practicing in this area. As I am unfortunately not able to engage at your level of intellect which is clearly far superior to my own, not to mention your advanced legal knowledge I must sadly opt out. I wish you all the best in pursuing this matter.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
What a response!
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
My understanding comes after discussing the matter with your colleagues over months or are you better trained than everybody in the legal profession as well???

It is me you have been engaged with for several of those responses and as I have advised on several occasions now you cannot pursue the action you are now looking to bring. Instead as I advised you could if you wish try and bring a county court action for damages against HMCTS, not that I anticipate you will win. I appreciate you may be frustrated by this but I can only give you my legal opinion not blindly support your interpretation of matters because I have to be honest. I have set out the legal framework on forgery which you have not addressed simply asserting that you interpret it differently. Well that may be so but I am the legal expert, you have asked me for my advice if you choose to ignore it then you may so of course. I trust this assists.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
No it does not so you are welcome to opt out.

I am aware I can opt out, I wish you all the best pursuing this matter contrary to legal advice.

Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 7 days ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Tetyana-moderator
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I am ok
Expert:  AlinaK-admin replied 4 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Alina-Moderator
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I am ok to wait