james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

Ive recently apllied for the army but as i am serving a

Customer Question

hi ive recently apllied for the army but as i am serving a football banning order my application got denied and its a lifelong dream of mine to serve my country is there any possibility that this could be resolved by appealing it
JA: Are you overseas or stateside?
Customer: in the uk
JA: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?
Customer: yes the army said they could do nothing about it and emailed everyone i can think of but i just want this resolved as quickly as possible
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thankyou
Expert:  james bruce replied 6 days ago.

Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.
Can I please ask you to give me some more detailed information regarding this matter so as to allow me to work with you and help resolve your enquiry.
what is the length of your banning order that was imposed?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
It was 3 years in December of 2019 I have just rang another solicitor and they have said there’s nothing can be done because I need to serve 2 thirds of my three years is this true

I am very sorry to say, but they are correct. Then it is up to the army whether they will then accept you.

Hello, I am just following up on your enquiry to see if I can assist further. Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.