james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

Can you tell me how I apply for letters if administration as

Customer Question

Can you tell me how I apply for letters if administration as my mother died without a will and I am her next of kin and will inherit as her only daughter
Expert:  james bruce replied 15 days ago.

Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.

You can either instruct a solicitor to make the application for you, or, if you are happy to make the application yourself, then you can make the application to the probate office yourself.

The process if fairly straight forward and can be completed online.

I have attached a link to the government site for this.

It is a walk through process which you can follow on the site to make the application.

If you have difficulties do come back for assistance.

https://www.gov.uk/applying-for-probate