How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask james bruce Your Own Question
james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2404
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
Type Your Law Question Here...
james bruce is online now

Can you tell me how I apply for letters if administration as

Customer Question

Can you tell me how I apply for letters if administration as my mother died without a will and I am her next of kin and will inherit as her only daughter
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  james bruce replied 15 days ago.

Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.

Expert:  james bruce replied 15 days ago.

You can either instruct a solicitor to make the application for you, or, if you are happy to make the application yourself, then you can make the application to the probate office yourself.

The process if fairly straight forward and can be completed online.

I have attached a link to the government site for this.

It is a walk through process which you can follow on the site to make the application.

If you have difficulties do come back for assistance.