How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask marcusmalin Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2630
Type Your Law Question Here...
marcusmalin is online now

I need some information about if someone got cancer, will be

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I need some information about if someone got cancer , will be eligible for some help from the council I did talk to my GP and told me to call u and t what to do next
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am in Milton Keynes
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: nothing yet
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
i need to know that my husband is eligible for benefit from the council because he has been diagnosed with cancer
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
If yes, please send me the details about Milton Keynes council so he can go for next step, phone number or any application that he needs to fill
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Please send it to ***@******.***. Regards . Sara Kais,***********
Expert:  marcusmalin replied 7 days ago.

Hello, my name is Marcus.

Firstly I am sorry about your husbands diagnosis.

There will not be any entitlement on the basis of his diagnosis but any entitlement is based on your income which could also be effected by the diagnosis.

Are you a tenant with MK or is it just help with council tax.

Thank you.