SASH_Law
SASH_Law, Lawyer
Experience:  LLB (Hons)
96947008

In a financial consent order can I put as an order the

Customer Question

In a financial consent order can I put as an order the discharge of various loans we have between us as we will be discharging them from our house sale proceeds which is in the consent order as an order for sale
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 12 days ago.

Good morning to you, I'm Lea and I am going to assist you today.

Yes, if both parties are consenting to that, then it can of course be included as part of the order.

The following is useful info to assist you with the site:

1. I have found that every question asked in my field of expertise can be answered online; I am not available for phone calls.
  2. The site does automated pop ups for calls, if you inadvertently click for a phone call but don’t want one, kindly refer the matter directly to customer services so that they can assist you.
  3. Customer services no. is: 0808(###) ###-####/li>
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I thought the court could not order the discharge of liabilities and that it didn’t go in the Orders section of the order but in the agrements section?
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 12 days ago.

I said 'included as part of the order' - i.e. within the consent order.

You can put it in the recitals.