How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35955
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Breached child arrangement court order, Mediation, Hereford,

Customer Question

Breached child arrangement court order
JA: What steps have been taken? Have any papers been filed in family court?
Customer: Mediation
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do they live in?
Customer: Hereford
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Connect please
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hi guys,
Please someone help me with the matter, ASAP
Thank you in advanceKind Regards
Expert:  Clare replied 17 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you. I am reviewing your question now, and will respond further within a few minutes

Expert:  Clare replied 17 days ago.

Please explain what has happened

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Good evening, wow, that's was quick
Hope this is not spam like some have experienced
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Very ncie to meet you
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Basically I got child arrangement court order and mother acknowledged to breach court order
I'm see my kids every other weekend, due this weekend Friday - Sunday but mother it's telling me I will see kids every 4 weeks,
Should I call police?
Expert:  Clare replied 17 days ago.

I am afraid that th epolice cannot assist you - it is not their job to do so.

If your ex does not make the children available when she should do so then you need to apply to the court to enforcethe order using a C79.

I appreciate that it is yet more court forms but sadly this is the only way forward - and eventually it will be successful

I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Really? Omg ����, but when it stops, she breached many others like stopped me sending or giving anything from me family like gifts etc zero
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
have to apply to court again?
Why its so. Difficult am afraid
So when it's next steps and what should I do and whst they will do, I had mediation, but didn't realised I had court order in place, mother acknowledged she lied to me, she was jeep saying almost 1 year nothing was ligally binding
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Also where can I get c79 from please