13262538

Will this cost me, helmsley north yorkshire, i have sent to

Customer Question

will this cost me
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: helmsley north yorkshire
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: i have sent to 2 emails plus letter
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes will it cost i am o a p on benefits
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 8 days ago.

Expert:  Clare replied 8 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you. I am reviewing your question now, and will respond further within a few minutes

Expert:  Clare replied 8 days ago.

Could you tell me a little more about the problem please

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
hi i was doing 35 a 30 zone at 18.31 one night a few weeks ago i have sent emails and letters asking if they would photographic of that night me speeding then said no they did not have to so again i asked again no and in the letter from traffic bureau said all of our equipment is home office type approved for use the onlytime i would see them is that i did not pay there fine they would take me to cut then i would see them i do not think that is right if i have broking the law then why can i not see them that is all i am asking what is the problem
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
hi no i am not paying £44 i have paid a £5 one off i am a o a p disabled blue badge on benefits i was told some one would give me the answer
Expert:  Clare replied 8 days ago.

I am sorry about the site popups.

I am confused - you know that you were speeding but you wish to see the photographic evidence?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
no i did not know that i was speeding that day it was only a letter i got from the traffic bureau saying i was but i have not seen any evidence so i asked if they would send me picture of me driving that day in my car speeding but no they do not have to only fit i did not pay the fine then they would take me to court it would be then i would see them pictures of me speed
Expert:  Clare replied 7 days ago.

Yes that is the process they follow I am afraid and you cannot force them to release then before then

As you can imagine it all comes down to costs.

Their thinking is that if you are aware that you were speeding then you do not need the photo - it is only when you decide that the matter needs to go to court that thet are under a duty to produce the evidence

I am sorry that the news is not better - please ask if you need further details

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
ok but if i have to pay a fine of £100 also 3points cannot out of that fine give me a picture of me speeding and where it was
Expert:  Clare replied 6 days ago.

Sadly no - if you admit it then that is the end of the matter

You can go half way - get the evidence and then plead guilty