How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MarianC Your Own Question
MarianC, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 718
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Law Question Here...
MarianC is online now

What is the correct procedure to see if a GP practice has

Customer Question

What is the correct procedure to see if a GP practice has been medically negligent
I have requested an appointment to speak to the practice manager which is tomorrow
Or should I just put everything in writing without verbal communication
This is not about me it’s regarding my father
Can I enquire about someone else
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  MarianC replied 9 days ago.

Good morning. There is no set procedure of how to go about this, you could speak to the practice manager tomorrow and then follow that up in writing. You may be able to make the enquiry but they will not have any authority to discuss your father's information with you unless you have Lasting Power of Attorney for Health and Welfare foryour father.

Kind regards