12826847

I need assistance to compile the draft of Purchase Agent

Customer Question

Good Morning, I need assistance to compile the draft of Purchase Agent Agreement - activity in accordance SIC 46160 and 46900, location of Agent - England, UK. Can you advise me in this matter?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: In England
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: just gathering information a and reading
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: not now, thank you
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 5 days ago.

Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 4 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Tetyana-moderator
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
If I will not get assist during nest 2 working days, then we would like to cancel our question
Expert:  Ed Turner replied 3 days ago.

Hello. I am Ed, a Solicitor qualified in England & Wales with over a decade’s experience in the legal profession advising clients.

I specialise in Commercial Contracts, Business Transactions, Employment, Dispute Resolution, Personal Injury and Road Traffic Law and shall be reviewing your legal problem today.

Regarding the site’s automatic offer of a Premium Service Phone Call, I shall be delighted to talk with you by phone to discuss your issue in greater detail if you accept the offer.

This is a complicated matter which requires a detailed discussion where I can provide bespoke advice. I suggest that we have a detailed telephone discussion. Please accept the site’s offer of a Premium Service Phone Call.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Hello Ed, I am not very good in audio communication due not be English and besides, I have some hearing problems. So advise over phone looks insufficient to me. In live communication - in addition of hearing I can see what is talked and to ask partner to reformulate meanings (words) what I am not understanding at the moment.As the live meeting is not the option for us, the best is written form. You do not need spend too much time to write me long explanation - I am lawyer too but I have educated in another country with another legal system - Estonia.
I did find lot of information regarding to SALE AGENT - agent who represents the Seller. In my case I need vice versa - BUYER’s AGENT contract, Where the Agent is acting on behalf of buyers. My example is - UK ltd company will be the Agent for Turkey’s company in buying goods ( and organising logistics ) from EU countries. Goods will be delivered from EU to Turkey straight not coming to UK. The Buyer will transfer its funds as prepayments to Agent, who will proceed payments to Sellers in EU. Agent’s commission will be % from amount paid to Sellers and payable by the Buyer agains monthly invoices of the Agent.
I hope that would help you to understand what I need. Please quote your fee sending it directly to me on***@******.***
Best Regards, ***** (Mr)
Expert:  Ed Turner replied 2 days ago.

I have placed an offer through on the Portal. If you accept, I can pass you my direct contact details and we can continue this discussion by email.