How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask C.Cornel Your Own Question
C.Cornel, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1180
Experience:  Senior Lawyer at Legal Group
Type Your Law Question Here...
C.Cornel is online now

I cannot find a lawyer listed in your index for what I

Customer Question

I cannot find a lawyer listed in your index for what I require, so I will down my situation and then you can point my question in the right direction hopefully. I invested some money a few months ago with I wish to withdraw my monies I have up to now paid commission when asked transfer from pounds to bitcoin, income tax on the money that I have in my account. I have now been asked for almost £5000. And then I will get my investment put into
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  HM Accountax Ltd replied 11 days ago.


I am an advisor at JA and happy to assist you.

Could you please provide more details and clarify your query.



Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I started investing with FXVC about 2 months ago. After about 3 weeks I had made according to Kostas the lad that was looking after my investments. As soon as I asked how to withdraw some of my profit within 5 minutes my pot went down to £11.000. Then a lady rang me I thought from FXVC and told me she could recoup my profit but to do that she needed money to bring my pot up to trading figures again. In total i have paid out £40.000. In my pot she tells me that I have £82.000,plus. I have to pay a last amount of £4994 and I will have the £82,000,plus within 48 hours in my bank. I have a tax receipt for £7,318. That i have paid, and a guarantee letter that there will be nothing more to pay once this £4994 has been paid. Brenda Shepherd telephone number***********
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I have an unclaimed offer 1 phone call so I will use my offer thank you
Expert:  AlinaK-admin replied 11 days ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I would be very grateful if you could find me someone that could advise me. I have got in my possession a letter of guarantee that I have been told by the company would if they did not honour their payment to me would stand up in a court of law. Many thanks Brenda Shepherd
Expert:  C.Cornel replied 10 days ago.

Good evening.

Can you please let me know how much you have invested?

Thank you.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Around £40,000
Expert:  C.Cornel replied 9 days ago.

I understand.

We are working on multiple active cases against FXVC and I can disclose my contact details to discuss further about your case.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
That would be great thank you. I have in my possession an email stating that I have in my port folio just over £87. 000. I have also got a email stating that I have paid £7,318 in tax for my profits. I have been told by Everycmarket who took over my port folio without my knowledge, the lady who I have been dealing with that they all work together in the stock exchange in London. Please advise. Many thanks Brenda Shepherd
Expert:  C.Cornel replied 8 days ago.

Sure, every information you possess would be useful.

Alternatively, you can pursue the following options to recover your funds:

Use a mediation service, go to court, send a statutory demand or make someone bankrupt if a person or business owes you money.

Mediation is when an impartial person - trained in dealing with difficult discussions between 2 opposing sides - acts like a referee in a dispute.

There can be a fee for mediation but it is cheaper than hiring a solicitor and taking court action. The fee is based on how much is owed.

You can find a mediation service to start the process. Use the Scottish Mediation Network if you’re in Scotland.

You can make a court claim for your money if mediation does not work.

You can make a claim online if the money owed is less than £100,000 and owed by no more than 2 people or 2 organisations.

The court can order the money to be paid.

You can use a statutory demand to ask for money you’re owed from a person or business.

If they ignore the statutory demand or cannot repay the money, you can apply to a court to:

However, the costs are high and you may not get any of your money back. Get legal advice before doing this if you’re unsure.

Thank you.