12826847

We have a neighbour who is building an extension (which we

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: We have a neighbour who is building an extension (which we have objected to) and they are about to errect scaffolding. As the extension is on a boundary wall we will not allow any scaffolding to cross over the line, what can I put in place if this happens?
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: No steps taken so far, hence asking for the advice and how to go about it
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: On a boundary
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have a copy of plans if that helps
Expert:  F E Smith replied 7 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer.

I will be happy to assist with your question today. I need some time to consider this and compose a response. There is NO need to wait online because you will get an email when I respond. Sometimes it will be minutes, sometimes longer.

I apologise for any unavoidable delay, but rest assured I have not forgotten your question.

why did you object to extension and if you can upload the plan using the paperclip symbol top left - thanks