How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask SS Legal Advisor Your Own Question
SS Legal Advisor
SS Legal Advisor, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 794
Experience:  Senior Caseworker at DL Solicitors
Type Your Law Question Here...
SS Legal Advisor is online now

Helo, it is in regards of a house who owe is it in joint

Customer Question

helo, it is in regards ***** ***** house who owe is it in joint name or sinlge name
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: medway
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: none
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: just a simple names of house owners
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  SS Legal Advisor replied 13 days ago.

Hi there,

You will need to contact HM Land Registry and download a copy of the 'official copies' - these are the title deeds to the property. Once you view that document, it will outline who owns the property and whether it is held in a single name or joint name.

Kind regards,