How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask SASH_Law Your Own Question
SASH_Law, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 3319
Experience:  LLB (Hons)
Type Your Law Question Here...
SASH_Law is online now

I have been advised to make an application for contact how

Customer Question

i have been advised to make an application for contact how do i do this
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: burton in kendal carnforth
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: none as i have tried cab and social services to get advice but cannot get through
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: not sure
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 14 days ago.

Good afternoon, I'm Lea and I am going to assist you with this query.

Do you mean for child arrangements?

The following is useful info to assist you with the site:

  1. I have found that every question asked in my field of expertise can be answered online; I am not available for phone calls.
  2. The site does automated pop ups for calls, if you inadvertently click for a phone call but don’t want one, kindly refer the matter directly to customer services so that they can assist you.
  3. Customer services no. is: 0808(###) ###-####/li>
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 13 days ago.

Applications for child arrangements are made on form C100, which you can find here:

Cost is £215.

Please do ask if you need clarification.