How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JoeN819 Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 82
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Law Question Here...
JoeN819 is online now

An MP in uk raised an issue in the us oarliament about my

Customer Question

An MP in uk raised an issue in the us oarliament about my givernmen5 here in Trinidad. I think it was disgraceful of him. He made to request to the high commission or the commonwealth secretariat. He made a political decision about the decisions taken to protect Trinidad with certain members of Tnt who support the opposition. This was disgraceful and I wish to complain about him getting involved in Trinidad politics and government d idiot making,.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: I live in the Uk.
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: This was done yesterday and ***** *****. A Tory MP from the midlands asked about my governments decision making in the uk parliament, he needs to remember we are no longer a colony. I wish to formally make a complaint about this,
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, I just need to know how to complain about this blatant abuse of power
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 14 days ago.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Expert:  JoeN819 replied 12 days ago.

Hello - Sorry to read of the above. I shall do my best to help you today. You can make a complaint to the Parliamentary Commissioner for Standards. The Parliamentary Commissioner will investigate this and if there is evidence to suggest that the MP has broken the Code of Conduct or his views/opinion has caused serious damage to the reputation of the House of Commons as a whole or of MPs more generally, she can resolve it herself if the MP admits their error and apologises or in serious cases she submits a formal report to the Select Committee on Standards, for them to consider a sanction. You may wish to contact the House of Commons Enquiry Service for further advice on how to make a complaint. You can email us at *****@******.*** or call 0800(###) ###-####during opening hours - 10am-12midday and 2-4pm (Monday to Friday).

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.