How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lawry Your Own Question
Lawry, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 45
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Law Question Here...
Lawry is online now

Intend to sue a university for negligence re admissions

Customer Question

Hi intend to sue a university for negligence re admissions process, any referrals for a lawyer on a no win no fee basis?
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Lawry replied 13 days ago.

Call the Law Society on 0207(###) ###-####and they will recommend three lawyers in your area who can help.