HM Accountax Ltd
HM Accountax Ltd, Chartered Certified Accountant
Experience:  I am an accountancy professional with more than10 years hand on experience in audit, accountancy and tax affairs.
74131858

I would like to find a companies tax payment for 2019/2020

Customer Question

I would like to find a companies tax payment for 2019/2020 if they payed tax for the last financial year AJ Landscapes plymouth
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: No have not and it is in the UK Plymouth UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: none so far as not sure where to look, as it is the first time I have done this , and am sure that they are not paying tax, as I am trying to claim Payment from them
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I know of but not sure, the reason is they did EXTREMELY bad work at my home and think that they have not been paying there financial tax, company is AJ Landscapes Plymouth
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
22a
Knighton Road
Plymouth
PL4 9BY
AY landscapes
22a
Knighton Road
Plymouth
PL4 9BY
this is the companies address I am trying to find out what and if they paid any tax at all for last financial year
Expert:  HM Accountax Ltd replied 13 days ago.

I am an advisor at JA and happy to assist you.

If you are the director of company then you can contact HMRC to see if the taxes are paid. There is no other way to find out if the taxes are paid.

I hope this answers the query.

HMAT