How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask james bruce Your Own Question
james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2354
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
Type Your Law Question Here...
james bruce is online now

I have a parking fine which was given to me unfairly how can

Customer Question

I have a parking fine which was given to me unfairly how can I apeal
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: manchester, salford
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: none
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  james bruce replied 9 days ago.

Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.
if you have received a parking ticket, then there should be attached or on the back the name of the issuing company and how you can appeal the ticket. Many companies allow you to lodge the appeal on line.

Have a look at th e-ticket, to find the name, then visit their website where you should be able to appeal.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
it does say that I can appeal on by 30/10/2020. However, to me, it is not clear where I must click when I open this website even if I want to pay I must use the same website and I am not aware of where to click in order to even pay for the ticket even if I want to. I have never seen a more confusing website. The name of the company is Vehicle Control Services LTD
Expert:  james bruce replied 9 days ago.

on my screen the option is in the centre of the screen appeal/pay pcm