james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

I need advice I paid for a parking ticket, I was 13minutes

Customer Question

Hi I need advice I paid for a parking ticket, I was 13minutes over Due to having a 5 yearly having a little tantrum and traffic leaving the car park.is there any thing I can do about it
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me where this is?
Customer: Tower road Newquay cornwall
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: no not yet
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I paid the ticket from 13.33.27
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
ended at 18:33.03
The company said I left at 18:46
Expert:  james bruce replied 14 days ago.

Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.
Can I please ask you to give me some more detailed information regarding this matter so as to allow me to work with you and help resolve your enquiry.
Sorry to ask, there appears a typo above, can ypu explain again what the delay was for leaving the car park?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Basically parked the car in tower road Newquay Cornwall for a day at the beach loaded the car up with all our beach stuff . My 5 yr old decides to have a little tantrum , which managed to settle . also traffic leaving the car park also . Which left me 13mins over my stay

You can appeal the ticket explaining a child care issue and then heavy traffic leaving car park. They may accept that and cancel the penalty.

Hello, I am just following up on your enquiry to see if I can assist further. Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.