SASH_Law
SASH_Law, Lawyer
Experience:  LLB (Hons)
96947008

Dear Pearl, I need an advice about family issue and an

Customer Question

Dear Pearl,
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I need an advice about family issue and an assessment has been made about my home.
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have just got the letter yesterday and I have not taken any steps.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want an advice about family issue.
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 8 days ago.

Hi, I'm Lea

What was the assessment for? And what is your question about it?

The following is useful info to assist you with the site:

1. I have found that every question asked in my field of expertise can be answered online; I am not available for phone calls.
  2. The site does automated pop ups for calls, if you inadvertently click for a phone call but don’t want one, kindly refer the matter directly to customer services so that they can assist you.
  3. Customer services no. is: 0808(###) ###-####/li>
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 5 days ago.

I would have liked to assist you with your request for assistance, but without the additional information I asked for I am unable to do so. If it was possible to provide a general answer, I would have done that – but that also was not possible in your case as I simply didn’t have enough information to do so.

By all means return and provide further details and I will assist.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Please find an attached document I need help and advice as I would like to go back home to my Husband and children and been good Mother to my children good wife to my Husband.
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 4 days ago.

How many pages is the document you wish me to review? There will be an additional charge for that service.

Expert:  SASH_Law replied 4 days ago.

I need to make a premium service offer for you to send it to me, but need to know how many pages it is so that I can estimate how long it will take me to review it.