Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
106282438

Just spoke to you earlier about the 'friend' not ordering

Customer Question

Just spoke to you earlier about the 'friend' not ordering Playstation 5. I can't see the template you emailed to me. If you could send again to***@******.***. I don't need to contact you. Thanks. Roberr
Expert:  Anthony Chendo replied 6 days ago.

Thanks for coming back to me.

I am still in the process of drafting the document.

I will send it to you within the hour.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Apologies. This is what I texted him - We agreed on you getting me a purchase for a playstation 5 disc edition that is due on November 19 for £400.00. By which by this date I can either pick up the item or be fully reimbursed.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I can't afford to talk. Cancel please
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I also said I'm not speaking to him for legal reasons to let him know I'm serious.

Thanks for the further information.

If you do not receive a call from any of the experts then please contact customer service and inform them you didn't receive a call. They will not charge you for the second call request made.

As discussed please see attached the letter before action template for your consideration and amendment.

Assuming he does not respond to the letter or a resolution is no met within 14 days from the date of the letter I suggest you consider commencing court proceedings using the link http://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk.

A user guide for the link to assist you with the court procedure is noted below: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/762843/mcol-userguide-eng.pdf

That said you can return to JA and I will assist you with the court process.

Expert:  Anthony Chendo replied 5 days ago.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything as I am happy to help!”