Mina Counsel
Mina Counsel, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister
109424057

I would like to make a phone call appointment for tomorrow,

I would like to make a phone call appointment for tomorrow
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: N22
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have a job but I am in concern about my employment and I would like to speak to you, so I can explain in details
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thank you for your response, appreciated. Yes I am okay for waiting to get your answer

Hello, welcome to Just Answer! My name is ***** ***** I am a London based practising barrister with over 15 years experience. I am happy to assist you today. I may need to ask you some questions in order to determine your legal position and I will provide you with an email advice on the same day. Thank you.

There will be an automatic generated phone call offer should you wish to speak to me directly for a fixed fee with no time limit.

(Please note this is NOT always an instant chat service therefore I may not be able to reply immediately. Rest assured that I am dealing with your query and will get back to you the same day. / within 24 hours if it's outside office hours.)

I am available tomorrow morning for a phone call if that suits?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
An automatic generated phone call would be perfect
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Tomorrow morning would be perfect
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
If possible let me know the approximate time

Thank you. Shall we say 10:30am?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
10:30am would be the best time. Thank you

You are welcome. I will speak to you tomorrow. Meanwhile, please upload any documents if you think they're relevant.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Okay will do

Have a good day.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
You too
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
For you to get an idea, I will upload a couple of screenshots and a short explanation.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I came to understand that my manager Khalid used to login to my email. The attached email, I have sent it to Ralph. Ralph is our international manager, based in Paris. This issue is not resolved yet. I need advice on this matter. I will speak a bit more about this when I speak to you tomorrow
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I work 5 days a week and my set days off are Tuesday & Friday, time 10am - 7:30pm, this set up have been agreed from the beginning of employment. A few months ago, he asked me to work Tuesday and take of Saturday instead. I did it. However, he started asking me to change my schedule again without a valid reason. Please see the attached mess and I will attach a few more screenshots of this matters
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
My response to Khalid. I put Ralph as CC
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
A response from Ralph
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
His response 1st part
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
2nd part
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
My response 1st part
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
My response 2nd part
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
My response 3rd part
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
My response 4th part
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
After my this response, he didn’t reply at all. However, he started asking me about hr files which he never asked previously this way. About this issue, I will upload a few screenshots
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
For your information, my position is sales manager. However, as our company is small in the UK. Therefore, I am covering the HR department too but my title is not HR manager
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I received this email from Khalid. Ralph in CC
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
My response
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I received this email from him
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I replied
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
He responded back
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I have replied this to him yesterday and this is our last email exchange. From his behavior, I am worried that whether he is planning something negative about me. I am assuming that he is in contact with a solicitor and he passing all these documents in order to find a fault, so he can discipline me. I will give you a bit more information tomorrow when we speak and I will seek your advice
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I know his writing quality, it’s broken English. All the above email, I received from him, none of them were written by him but they were written by someone else. If he is in contact with a solicitor about this then I guess he has a bad intentions about me
Thank you for the information. I will take a lot before we speak tomorrow.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
You are welcome

Good morning. Are you ready for the phone call?

Mina Counsel, Barrister
Experience: Barrister
Customer: replied 3 days ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.