Vineet S
Vineet S,
Experience:  Freelance Solicitor at Self Employed
60556257

My daughter is EU citizen who has autism spectrum, she is

My daughter is EU citizen who has autism spectrum, she is three years old.
I apply for the EU citizen scheme and have been turn down based on my previous application. I have not been working for a while now, I need to work and look after my child, I need a place to stay with my daughter.
What should I do

Welcome to Just Answer, I am a practicing solicitor in England and Wales and I will be dealing with your case today.

Kindly note, I am not available for phone calls at the moment, however I can easily assist you via this online chat.

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. The EU settlement scheme is open till June 2021. so if your application has been rejected , so you can re-apply again before the deadline of June end 2021 , under the EU settlement scheme.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
My question is do I have a case?

Hi there,

Yes, you can apply for pre-settled status.