Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

My daughter is a vulnerable adult living with me since her

My daughter is a vulnerable adult living with me since her mam died. Is there any grants or help for her in respect of moving,financial help etc
JA: Where is your daughter? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Caerphilly county
JA: What steps has your daughter taken so far?
Customer: None she can't deal with anything of this nature this is why I'm calling. I was thinking of building an annex for her because she can't live on her own. Would there be any financial help for this
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No that's all I think

Hello and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 15 years experience.

1. May I gently enquire as regards ***** ***** for her vulnerability please? For example, is she disabled in some way?
  2. May I ask if she is currently receiving any benefits or personal independence payments of any kind??
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
She cannot understand any instructions or deal with money. She is on depression tablets and gets really stressed over the simplest of things.she is claiming ESA and PIP long term

Thanks. Is it convenient if I give you a call in the next few minutes or is another time better for you?

A pleasure speaking with you.