Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
106282438

I made a claim for a debt through a debt collection agency,

I made a claim for a debt through a debt collection agency, I can't get in touch with them, perhaps they have gone bankrupt. They applied to Small Claim Court. I don't have any reference number, so how can get in touch with the court to know about my claim. Thanks a lot. My name is*****: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am in Heath and Reach. post code LU7 0BJ
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: i had given all the information to the agency. Actually i got 3 payments and after that the payments were stopped, then the agency applied to the court. i paid £60 court.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I want to know how to find my claim in the court so i can pursue.

Welcome to JA.

I am sorry to hear about your situation.

If you can remember the name of the court the judgment was obtained please ring them and give them all the information you have such as the parties names.

Alternatively if you do not have the details please try the number below which is the county court business centre and provide as much info as you can and they may be able to assit.

The contact number is *****

That said i think this is one you will need the claim number and this may be on any court documents you have received or any correspondence you have received or sent to the debt collectors.

I hope I have clarified the position if not please let me know.

Thanks and stay safe.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I don,t know the name agency was doing it.

Please provide your landline number so i can contact you.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
m land line no. 01525 237962

DRPCS, Suite 27380, PO Box 6945, London, W1A 6US