Ross Miller
Ross Miller,
Experience:  Director (Litigation and Mediation) at Hilltop Solutions
106205234

How should I ask for the refund to be paid if indeed the

How should I ask for the refund to be paid if indeed the hairdresser agrees to pay it back? I’d rather not give out my bank details. Should I suggest Western Union? ie Neutral transfer?

Thank you for the further question. This is entirely up to you. Certainly if you are not comfortable giving them you details then you can set up a western union account or PayPal for example. As long as it is a legitimate means of receiving and transferring money then you will both be acting accordingly and there should be no further issues once the money is refunded.

I hope this information has helped. You can find a local solicitor who deals with this on the law society webpage which is;

https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/

I would be obliged if you could Click the 5 stars at the top of the webpage (this will not cost any extra). This will tell the website that I have responded to your question, you can, of course, continue to ask any follow up questions free of charge. I won’t be recognised for my response by the website if there is no rating left for me.

Many Thanks