12826847

I have a cat, it is chipped on Wednesday if the owner does

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I have a cat, it is chipped on Wednesday if the owner does not responds, the vet is going to change its details and the cat will be mine.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: North West london
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have just called animal protection because a flatmate is bulling the cat and me because I am feeding it
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: the cat has been brought to the vet on Wednesday
JA: OK. I'm sending you to a secure page to join JustAnswer. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Expert about your situation and then connect you two.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Are you asking if this is right?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
What can I do to stop the bulling?

What do you mean?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
She threatened me several times, I stopped talking to her, she claimed that I don’t obey, I was dammed in the name of Jesus Christ because I have a black cat, this is what I am remembering just now

Who ? The only person you have mentioned is the vet?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
She threatened me several times, I stopped talking to her, she claimed that I don’t obey, I was dammed in the name of Jesus Christ because I have a black cat, this is what I am remembering just now.
Her name is ***** *****, she decided that the cat should not stay in the house, I have asked the manager of the house, Wagner and he said that the cat can stay.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
The person who is bullying me is ***** *****

Good to talk to you.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!”

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I don’t have a follow up question and I would like to stop. This woman ios performing an antisocial behaviour.

ok, so you don't have any more questions?