How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask SolicitorRM Your Own Question
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4327
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
Type Your Law Question Here...
SolicitorRM is online now

I am looking for emploment law Lawyer, Northampon Free legal

This answer was rated:

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I am looking for emploment law Lawyer
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Northampon Free legal aid please
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Nothing
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I was assulted by one of my colleague, reported this matter to the managers, traumatised and left work. Every since have been scared to go to work because royalmail has not deal with this issue. The prepertraiter is still working, no action was taken against her. No action was taken against her and the employers have refused to give me the case outcome. I have been constantly bullied and harrased by the managers inside of giving them sick note. They have been demanding me to come work but I have been feeling very anxious as they have not given me the outcome and now they are bullying mr to come to work and if I do not go to work. I have been threatened for dismissal.

Good evening thank you for your enquiry to Justanswer. I am a solicitor and happy to guide you. If your employer is not giving your the support you need and is allowing an environment where you are bullied, harassment and feel you cannot work in you should file a formal grievance with them. If the outcome is not satisfactory and you end up being forced to quit your work you should consider speaking with ACAS on claiming for constructive dismissal. You will need the early conciliation certificate from ACAs to take your matter to the tribunal. This you will be able to do if you have worked for the employer for at least 2 years. If I can clarify further please do not hesitate to send me your follow up question, I am more than happy to guide you. All the best.

SolicitorRM and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Could I have ACAS telephone number please