james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

Could you give me the number for Acas and where do I stand.

Could you give me the number for Acas and where do I stand. Also could have I have advise for free employment legal aid 9n Northampton
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Hello, I am waiting for my reply

Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.

I have attached a direct link for you to the acas website. There you have the phone numbers, and other contact details.

I am sorry to say that legal aid does not apply to employment law. To have legal representation at a tribunal you would need to self fund, or represent yourself.

ACAS service itself is free to use.

If you cannot afford to self fund and do not feel capable to represent yourself, then you could attempt to find a pro Bono service that may assist.

The following two links will take you to where you may find solicitors who can assist, on either a free probono basis or on a no win no fee basis. Very often they deal with clients who cannot afford to pay for legal assistance and for whom legal aid is not available. www.nationalprobonocentre.org.uk/finding-legal-help. The second is www.lawworks.org.uk

If you have home insurance, or a credit card, you may also what to check them out, as you may actually have legal advice coverage without even realising.

Hello, I am just following up on your enquiry to see if I can assist further. Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.