james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

Is there a contract lawyer available now with an email

hello
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: is there a contract lawyer available now with an email address please?
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: UK
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: none, look can we stop wasting time please i need to speak to one now please email address as I have an anonymous one set up and I want to use that please?
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.
Can I please ask you to give me some more detailed information regarding this matter so as to allow me to work with you and help resolve your enquiry.
Can you please supply some details of the legal issue you require assistance with, somI can see if I can assist.

james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience: Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
hello james I have an invention that I want to protect with disclaimers, contracts etc, or what is the best way forward? I need to warn you I cannot trust any body with this idea not even you until you prove I can carry on and it is secure? I have an anonymous email address that i would prefer to use asap as I want to stay anonymous. I know it may sound crazy but if I can just have the best medical virologist to speak to please? Wake him up now! It really is that important!!!!
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
pick up the f**king phone and call me now I have just paid you £44? to speak to you!!!!
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Every second of delay is terrible!! Hurry up!!!!!
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Hello????????
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Its a cure for corona virus that wont cost anything, 100% guaranteed to work, it works rapidly, you can start immediately and every second counts hurry up! people are f**king dying!!!! Hurry Up!!!!!!!!!
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I have been awake now for three days and nights and feel terrible but I am not stopping till this is sorted! Hurry up!!!!

Sorry cannot help. Will opt our for another expert to look at your question .

Hello. I am Ed, a Solicitor qualified in England & Wales with over a decade’s experience in the legal profession advising clients.

I specialise in Commercial Contracts, Business Transactions, Employment, Dispute Resolution, Personal Injury and Road Traffic Law and shall be reviewing your legal problem today.

Regarding the site’s automatic offer of a Premium Service Phone Call, I shall be delighted to talk with you by phone to discuss your issue in greater detail if you accept the offer.

Please upload a copy of the contract for my review.

Do you still need expert assistance in this matter?

Please provide me with the further information I have requested in order that I may answer your question.

I note that you have not replied to my request for further information. I shall therefore post a “general answer” to your type of legal issue. Please revert to me if I am mistaken as to your type of legal issue or the answer does not fit the facts of your situation and I shall be delighted to amend my answer accordingly.

There are plenty of online legal databases such as Simply-Docs and Rocket Lawyer where non-lawyers can download free legal documents, such as Terms and Conditions, Sale and Supply Contracts and Privacy and Cookies Policies, for a reasonable subscription price.

However, non-lawyers drafting their own legal contracts and policies (even if they are based on cogent, reliable precedents) is often a recipe for disaster as the documents will contain legal terminology that laypersons do not understand.

As result, there has been a spike in Probate and Commercial Contracts Litigation in recent years due to “homemade” Wills and Contracts that were drafted by laypersons who did not appreciate or understand some of the legal terminology. This has led to confusion, uncertainty and dispute and has cost them thousands more in legal fees fighting a former business partner who has taken issue with what the parties thought was agreed at the time.

As your Commercial Contracts Solicitor instructed under a formal solicitor-client retainer with my main “virtual” law firm, I can provide a much more thorough and bespoke document-drafting service beyond that which I can provide on Just Answer (which is very often “pointing customers in the right direction” for the purposes of obtaining further legal advice) and draft you a set of contracts and policies which are robust, effective and protect your commercial and legal interests as far as the law permits.

Better to spend a few hundred or even thousand pounds on solicitors’ fees at the outset of a deal and get it right from Day 1 rather than risking losing many thousands more in damages and legal costs if things go wrong at a later date.

I hope this resolves your enquiry. Please revert to me if you require any clarification of my answer to your question and I shall be delighted to assist.

Otherwise, I shall be grateful if you will please mark your enquiry as “Closed” and give me a “Positive” rating to conclude this matter.

LawyerEd