Ed Turner
Ed Turner,
Experience:  Director and Consultant Solicitor (Self-Employed) at Ed Turner LLB Limited
107013918

Iva, Uk, Nearly completed my Iva, Nearly completed my iva

Iva
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Uk
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: Nearly completed my Iva
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nearly completed my iva however after sending in my final financial report its considerably more than expected I'm concerned on what effect this may have on completion

Hello. I am Ed, a Solicitor qualified in England & Wales with over a decade’s experience in the legal profession advising clients.

I specialise in Commercial Contracts, Business Transactions, Employment, Dispute Resolution, Personal Injury and Road Traffic Law and shall be reviewing your legal problem today.

Regarding the site’s automatic offer of a Premium Service Phone Call, I shall be delighted to talk with you by phone to discuss your issue in greater detail if you accept the offer.

However, if you do not want a phone call, please cancel the offer for a Premium Service Phone Call and you will not be charged extra.

To enable me to answer your query, please provide me with some further information about your legal issue and how you want a lawyer to help you.

Customer: replied 12 hours ago.

Hi I'm just about to complete an Iva

I've had to submit my last and final financial review

Due to an oversight on my part the P60 I submitted shows a considerable amount more than expected amount almost double my earnings

I'm concerned about the impact this may have on the completion of the Iva

It should not make a difference to the IVA has the amounts that you are to repay to your creditors have already been agreed.

However, if you have any concerns, then you should raise them with your IVA Arranger who will be able to advise fully.

I hope this resolves your enquiry. Please revert to me if you require any clarification of my answer to your question and I shall be delighted to assist.

Otherwise, I shall be grateful if you will please mark your enquiry as “Closed” and give me a “Positive” rating to conclude this matter.

LawyerEd

Ed Turner,
Experience: Director and Consultant Solicitor (Self-Employed) at Ed Turner LLB Limited
Customer: replied 12 hours ago.

Understood

I can earn 10% over my salary

Anything over 10% they can take 50% from my understanding

My concern is the provider wanting a large some of money to complete

When I took the Iva salary was 23.000

The P60 I submitted 40.500

Depending on the terms of the IVA, it may affect your repayments with such an increase in salary since the IVA was originally agreed.

I have answered your questions as far as I am able to on the Portal. Obviously, there is a limited amount of advice I can give based on a few lines of text on the Just Answer instant messaging Portal. Very often the best I can do is “point you in the right direction” for the sake of seeking more detailed advice.

If you want further bespoke advice, I need to review all relevant correspondence and documents and advise in a telephone call. I will place an offer of a Premium Service Phone Call Request through on the Portal. You may accept or reject it at your leisure.

Otherwise, I shall be grateful if you will please give me a positive rating in order to close this thread.

LawyerEd