ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

I rented my shop part of my property to a CB pizza

Hi I rented my shop part of my property to a CB pizza restaurant and I have just found out through Facebook that they have been opening at 9 am when the council licence is 12 noon till 9 pm .I want to evict them for failing to obey the council law ,they did know verbally but it only says in the contract that they must fulfil all legal terms of running the restaurant they are pleading ignorance is that possible !!’
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: No there contract has just run out and they are claiming tenure
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: Essex
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No that’s fine

This isCustomer welcome to Just Answer.

I have been a legal expert on the site for several years and my goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation. Your satisfaction is my top priority! Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an lawyer-client relationship and it is always in your best interest to retain legal counsel, if you have a current legal matter, that you need help with.

Please allow me a few moments to reply with my initial answer. I am here but need time to read what you shared above, type and respond to you. Feel free to ask any follow up questions as needed until you are satisfied.

I thank you for you enquiry and your patience.

If they have failed to comply with the terms of the law, then they would have been in breach of their obligations. IT would not be sufficient for them to say that they were not aware of it irrespective of the fact that it was not specifically stated in the tenancy agreement.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thank you i may ask some more questions later thanks for Now good feedback is coming your way

You are most welcome. Happy I was able to help. Should you require any further assistance feel free to raise a new query and ask for it to be forwarded toCustomer Have a lovely day!