13262538

I have a court case going on with an ex from a year ago, the

I have a court case going on with an ex from a year ago, the court case has been put back to next year due to covid. I have moved back to my home area and joined a gym that work colleagues go to ..... I today recieved an email from the gym stating the police attended in non uniform to state this was breaking my bail conditions - I was informed by the gym that my ex goes to the gym which I had no idea and they said the person said I csnt been seem to be making contact....yet I wasnt and had no idea they went to that gym, nor am I bothered. They said the police went on to suggest because my ex was there first she could continue!! ...so the gym cancelled my membership.... I spoke to the gym and I said this was not a condition of my bail and just a coincidence ...I also believe that my ex has either sent in a friend who was an off duty policemen or that she sent someone in that wasnt a policeman and was pretending to be one..... I dont believe the court can stipulate where I train and I believe that the gym have been lied to by this person as this isnt enforceable or a fair restriction to have. Happened in Cheshire today
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: Cheshire is in the uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have rang the police to the team that was dealing with my case and they can speak to me tomorrow afternoon so I will discuss it then with them, and the gym are waiting for legal advice from me
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I recall bail conditions of not attending the address and things but never dont go to the same gym by coincidence..I paid a lot of money to use that gym

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you. I am reviewing your question now, and will respond further within a few minutes

What are the exact details of your bail conditions?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Well nothing out of the ordinary to not attend the old address, or go out of my way to make contact now I was out onto the gym as rehabilitation for a mini stroke 3 weeks back and a mild heart attack ...my new work bosses go there and that's how I was put onto the gym. I dont believe the police have officially attended as I'm speaking to the team that dealt with my case tomorrow and they would have mentioned it during the voicemail they left.i believe she has got someone to go in whether a real policeman or not... I have every right to attend a gym pay for and my bail condition say nothing about my day to day activities
..this would affect my new job and my recovery of health and I am being victimised by a viscous ex.
If this was allowed to stand what's next...she goes to tesco so I'm not allowed there for example...there has been nothing in the last year where I have tried to make contact and this Is merely coincidence - I believe if the police where genuinely dealing with my potentially breaching bail they would have called me direct not gone there plain clothes and demanded my membership be cancelled as she joined first !! My friends and family go there and it has pools to health my recovery
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
have i not been charged for a call then