Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

Is a telephone admission basically admitting to a CCJ as my

Is a telephone admission basically admitting to a CCJ as my creditor is giving me this option also can I give s rough estimate of my income and expenditure OR is it legally required by LAW

Good morning, apologies for the delay in coming back to you.

If the creditor has applied for or got the CCJ, despite admitting this on the telephone, you should still respond respond to the Court. Whilst you can reach an agreement verbally, you absolutely should get any agreement in writing and signed by both parties.

If you have any more questions, please do let me know. I will be on and off the computer throughout today but I will come back to you.

Kas

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Do I include DLA or is that not included in income criteria on the income and expenditure form

Yes, you should include this. In part 6 of the Admission form this provides the space for providing benefits received. Here is the form: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/867255/n9a-eng.pdf

If you are not using that form, I would suggest you use the same format.

Kasare, Solicitor
Experience: Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law