How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35950
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

My son's mother keeps accusing me of a criminal record for

This answer was rated:

My son's mother keeps accusing me of a criminal record for violence and alcohol and when I was living with her it's 100% not true. I have my sons livein with me as concerned for our safety as her new partner keeps saying that his there dad etc. I have school welfare office involved and they have agreed with me. I have spoken with the police about harassment from them she is now saying a judge will ring me and go court as she been told I have kidnapped them and abducted the boy's
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: In London England what is upsetting me about she calling police all the time and they have history of cases against me she left boys with to go on holiday. False accusing of police on me
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have solicitors Tuesday and police where coming tomorrow but I'm in isolation as having covid test and welfare officer at boys school are fully aware of situation
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: That boys want to live with me now I have evdince on phone plus I lost my job because of her situation

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you. I am reviewing your question now, and will respond further within a few minutes

How old are the children and how are they at risk when they are with her?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
My son's are 7 and 9. She as bipolar split personality disorder. Her new partner keeps saying that his there dad etc and he pick them up from school they are scared of him said ran away from the house if go back. She basically meet her new partner 5 weeks ago before that she had ex staying there kicked him out boys and friends have told me she used to send boys out on there own telling them that they can go to them when get there not true sending children out walking streets not safe so she can sleep her mental health issues too. They are scared of new partner plus her mental health not good. I've had my boys for 5 weeks now she went to Turkey for a week but didn't tell me she staying another week if I took my boys to school on Friday she was due back no one could of picked them up. This new partner as scared my sons plus threatened her ex who also as a daughter who is 3 staying with him. She keeps lieing about everything and I have proof. Even she lied to school welfare officer from there school told her got self isolate for 2 weeks yet went out. Keeps saying that parents ringing her about my sons not clean not feed which not true at all as school know they are told welfare officer that police coming to me. Plus boys keep saying daddy want to live with me now and go back to mum's we ran away not getting feed properly with her. Her new partner as history with police. When explained to school welfare officer on 12/10/20 reasons for taking boys to
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
London for safety she agreed can we talk on phone tomorrow as with them now
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I have hr solicitors Tuesday on phone my main concern is being accused of police all the time coming to me

As their father you have parental responsibility for the children and the right to have them in your care so you have definitely not abducted them and the police will only check that they are "safe and well"

You need to issue an urgent application for a Child Arrangement Order stating that the children live with you

Given the history you can ask for a heraing on no or short notice

You will need to file a C100 and a C1A

The fee is £215 and you will not need to attend mediation first because of the risk to the children

I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thank you for the advice I will now follow harassment with police and I've already done c100 c1a forms. If I want to talk to you can I still ring you. I'm on universal credit so am I entitled to free legal aid

I am afraid that legal aid is only available if you can prove that you are the victim of domestic violence

Clare and 3 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Ok Thank you for all advice. My son's school welfare office involved told me and advice me to use a solicitors in clacton as school deal with them and that is who I have a appointment with Tuesday for hr on phone