james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

I have just come into an inheritance payment which is over

I have just come into an inheritance payment which is over £25,000. Do i have to come off Employment suport benefits?
JA: Was this discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: no
JA: Does the workplace operate with employees, freelancers, consultants, contractors or with unionised employees?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am registered disabled

Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.

Once you have more than £16000 in savings or investments, then your entitlement to ESA would end. You are legally bound to report the change in circumstances. Failure to do so would-be classed as benefits fraud.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
thank you.
pls do you have a number I can contact to end my benefits?

Telephone: 0800(###) ###-####/p>

Hello, I am just following up on your enquiry to see if I can assist further. Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.