13262538

My astranged wife hid my car when the credit company came to

my astranged wife hid my car when the credit company came to collect it.managed to find location and they want £3500.to release the car.she has also damaged the car so it is not drive able..there is £14000. left on credit company.i have been banned from area she lives in due to false allegations made to police.can i sue her for ddamages .she already has another partner.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: no i havent talked to a lawyer yet.i live in the uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: you are my first contact been living on streets though first lockdown managed to get a job so that i could eat.now got residence in a flat share.glad to have a roof over my head.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: my only concern is the debt she has put me in.

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you. I am reviewing your question now, and will respond further within a few minutes

What assets and income does she have?

who owned the former matrimonial home?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
She is in a council house with 4 sons age 12-19gears.none of kids are mine as I have only known here for 7years and married for 2years .the only assets are boxes which I bought for kids and 40inch tv .she is living off the state.