james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

I need to get someone's company check done As we will be

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I need to get someone's company check done As we will be letting our house to them
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: Do u do that ?
JA: Where is the house located?
Customer: Farnham common Slough
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: If u can check on any criminal record too? I have the company number for the customer
Expert:  james bruce replied 21 days ago.

Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Hi James
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Thankyou for connecting
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I need to do a company check for a tenent.
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Will u be able to check this ?
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I haven't heard from u. Can you please refund my money. N I would like to leave this conversation.

This is not live 121 but is an email system, it takes a fw minutes for message to come through.

Unfortunately, this site is for general advice only. We cannot carry out the work for you.

I can advice on your options only.

If you are going to rent out, to avoid stress etc it may be advisable to use a renting agent, they would carry out all enquiries for you.

If you wish to save money, then you can of course rent directly yourself, however, you do have limited access to information.

You can ask the prospective tenant to supply you with a copy if their personal DBS criminal record check. You can also look at Companies House to see if their business in listed if a LTD company.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Ok thank you.

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. I am pleased I was able to be of assistance.