Vineet S
Vineet S,
Experience:  Freelance Solicitor at Self Employed
60556257

My question is related immigration, I pam very upset and

Customer Question

Hi my question is related immigration
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I pam very upset and also got mental health issues and conditions I am worried about my younger sister I live in UK I got indefinite leave to remain I live here with my two daughters
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the green card?
Customer: I want to call my sister here I am very close to her I always stays worried about her
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: She is in trouble She lives in Pakistan In Pakistani culture she is getting abused at home and family
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I am already suffering from depression and severe anxiety disorders since 9 years now I am getting more worse cuz my younger sister whom I been very close since childhood suffering badly from domestic violence and cant do anything for her and getting worried I cant see her in trouble so I want to call her here or I want to know if she can apply assylum for UK
Expert:  Vineet S replied 21 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, I am a practicing solicitor in England and Wales and I will be dealing with your case today.

Kindly note, I am not available for phone calls at the moment, however I can easily assist you via this online chat.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
At home two brothers and our mother live with her they dont even let her go out or sit out to get fresh air she cant live her own life she cant go for shooing on her own or when she wants to go even they dont take her or go with her she is severely getting abused from them and I am so worried for her and its ake me more anxiety disorders
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Ok
Expert:  Vineet S replied 21 days ago.

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about that.

She can claim only asylum here, if there is apprehension to her life /fear of prosecution in her home country.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I cant make a payment now you can answer me via through online chat please
Expert:  Vineet S replied 21 days ago.

She would have to travel to the UK, for applying for asylum here, which can be done at the port of entry.

Expert:  Vineet S replied 21 days ago.

please ignore any phone call request pop-up,they get generated automatically without any input from the expert, so I have no control over these requests.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Ok thanks
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
how she can come over here in UK so she apply for assylum I want to help my sister she is in trouble to be honest
Expert:  Vineet S replied 21 days ago.

So, she can only apply for asylum from the UK. She would need a visa to travel to the UK.

she can get standard visitor visa for entering in to the UK.

Once she is here, then she can apply for her asylum application.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Ok that's fine thank you very much for all information thank you just one more thing
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I am living in two bedroom council house and on benefits cuz of my health condition can I sponser her a visit visa
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Hi are you there
Expert:  Vineet S replied 21 days ago.

You would need to show that you have accommodation and finances to support her during her visit.

Expert:  Vineet S replied 21 days ago.

Thank you and all the best.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
That's fine and thank you very much for your information
Expert:  Vineet S replied 21 days ago.

My pleasure, thanks again.