How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 18787
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

I need to make an application to the court in connection

Customer Question

I need to make an application to the court in connection with a council matter. I can't obtain the appreciate forms. Can you help?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: London
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Tried download forms, approach the me to internet
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Application out of time and now invoices for work done without proper notice.
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 20 days ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 20 days ago.

If you are seeking a declaration from the Court you would complete form N1:

Its the same claim form as a debt, but this is the correct one.

If you want to seek a Judicial Review of a decision from the Council you should read this guide:

You would need to complete a different form:

That should resolve it for you.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today, please?

If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 20 days ago.

I was just following up to see if there is anything else I can assist you with today? If so, just let me know.

If not, then I am happy to have been able to assist you.