james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

I contacted cab approx June time. Nuneaton Warwickshire, I

Customer Question

Hi i contacted cab approx June time.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Nuneaton Warwickshire
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have a caveat on my fathers estate. This is till the end of December. I need to know if I have to fill another form in for another six months or just pay the fee? I have emailed the probate to ask this but had no reply. Also tried ringing them.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: What is my next step
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  james bruce replied 15 days ago.

Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.

Very sorry to say, but you would need to complete the application again as well as paying the fee. It will be treated as a new application.

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. I am pleased I was able to be of assistance. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.