12826847

Probably a bit late in the day this BUT I have a Court

Customer Question

Hi... probably a bit late in the day this BUT I have a Court Hearing this afternoon regards ***** ***** dispute I have with Excel Parking...
JA: What state was the citation in? And have you consulted a local attorney?
Customer: I'm curious what a solictor's take is on this as I've spoken to Sefton Council and they believe I am in the right.
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: Teleconference 3 pm today
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: probably not.... easier if I explain the fince details myself... why is this service free? what's the catch?
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
sate... attorney... This is the UK not the USA.....as per the URL...justanswer.co.uk Why have I been redirected to a solicitor outside of the UK?
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
No response? Be nice to know what's happening ......is anybody still reviewing this?
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Sorry but no updates - poor service so I will be deleting my membership immediately and I'll not be referring this website to family and friends!
Expert:  Jo C. replied 21 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 21 days ago.

Are we too late?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 20 days ago.

Without the information I asked for I can only give you a general answer but I hope this helps.

I'm not sure what your question is really here. I am in the UK.

If you mean that you've had the hearing proper then it is obviously too late to do very much.

But the other difficulty is that you haven't really asked the question above.

If you are asking whether you can defend this claim then clearly you have although hearings are not usually done over the telephone. Directions hearings are but trials proper are done in person or on papers generally.

I'm not sure what your defence is as you haven't really pleaded one above .

If you can give me more information than I could probably offer more

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.